A N I S 97

::: spread THE LOVE will be her All-Time favourite :::

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lucky No 7

inscribed by aNiSr 97 |

I heart you Miss Medertainer coz still remember Kak Anis ini :P me been tagged by this lovely gurl xoxo and yeah~ need to do this :P

7 random facts about me:
1) loves fashionista :P always matching from top-toe
2) loves suprises
3) loves food so muchie ~ngeeee~
4) looking for the 'ONE' ~:">
5) always be a listener & unofficial consultant :D
6) loves shoes, music, shopping, make up, fragrances, flowers
7) 7 is my favourite no besides 9 @ 97 ~thihi~

7 things that scare me:
1) Allah S.W.T.
2) losing my family
3) losing A (ONE @ 1) friend
4) losing my handphones - a big NO please~
5) can't afford to pay credit card debts :P
6) coackroches! shooottt them please! :'(
7) not getting married ooppssiee :">

7 random music at the moment:
1) Celebrate Me Home - Ruben Studdard
2) Wait For You - Elliot Yamin
3) I Call It Love - Lionel Richie
4) American Boy - Estelle feat. Kanye West
5) Empty - The Click Five
6) Take A Bow - Rihanna
7) Sorry - Buckcherry

7 things I say the most:
1) What the?
2) Parn @ another big 'P'~ahhahaha~ especially to Miss-Back-Site-At-Office :P
3) Wadaappp
4) Wehhh!
5) I Hate My Current Job too bad~
6) So, pe cer?
7) Nak kawen :P (yeah i know! :D)

7 things I treasure the most:
1) My Familia
2) My BFFs & Best Buddy
3) My Handphones
4) My Life (Past, Present & Future~ ecececcee~)
5) My IPod Touch
6) My Money / My 2Months Bonus thihihii~
7) Someone(Some people maybe) who really trully love & sayang & remember me (owwwhhh~ co cuwittt :P)

7 "first time" things I ever did:
1) The break up - i mean, I'm the one pulled out the call to end + nobody know (even my mom!) till i made up the decision.
2) Hop in those rides @ Movieworld, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild @ Gold Coast - Awesoommeee! especially Tower of Terror! went twice though! weeeee~
3) Bumped on to a car @ Cyberjaya with my late Gorgeous-Satria :p bad accident :'(
4) Expressed out my true feeling to a guy - Super-Fast-Good-Friend, now a.k.a. Mr. Sunshine~ :"> - Alhamdulillah, still remain friends~phewww~
5) Drove 140km with Avanza @ Cyberjaya. weeehuuuu~ never ever do that again :P
6) Open a new station (bowwwrinnggg :-O)
7) Being kinda ego to 'some' people - it's so not me but have to :'(

7 people to do this:
1) Wanie Mie
2) Nad ~ sowie sbb baru lepas chat ngan cik abang Yeh awak :P plus u have blog too :D
3) Shila Shower
4) Miss-Back-Site- At-Office :D
5) Syahwani
6) Ibu Melati :p
7) Definitely who's reading all this~ gotcha!*wink~

lalalalalaa~

~aNiSr~

Subscribe